Intergroup – ABOUT US
InterGroup consists of over 500 staff and a fleet of over 400 specialised plant operating nationwide. We deliver a range of specialised services to a diverse client base, including:
- Government Authorities (such as Auckland Council, Hutt City Council, Tauranga City Council)
- Industrial Sites (such as Oji Fibre Solutions)
- Offshore Oil and Gas (such as MODEC and BW Offshore)
- Contracting Companies (such as Downer, Fulton Hogan, HEB, CPB, Babcock NZ and many of the smaller civil contractors)
- Large Construction Companies (such as Fletcher Construction, Hawkins, Downer and McConnell Dowell)
- Fast-food giants (such as McDonald’s and Burger King)
InterGroup’s Head Office is located in Springs Road, East Tamaki, Auckland and supports 16 branches nationwide and our offshore division.
We have over 500 staff and a fleet of over 400 specialised vehicles nationwide, making Intergroup incredibly well-equipped, to provide our clients with availability and responsiveness. Anytime they want.
We have our own team of in-house mechanics and engineers for plant servicing, and a stock of spare parts at our depots, to ensure optimal plant reliability and efficiency.
InterGroup is taking an internationally leading role in high and ultra-high water jetting technology.
InterGroup are the leaders in the utilisation of high-pressure water jetting for safe and effective excavation.
Our primary objective is to give total customer satisfaction in an environment of continuous improvement and quality services. We run 24/7 operations and our staff are committed to going the extra mile for each project and client to not only meet objectives, time and budget expectations but to also add value to the communities in which we work.
In line with our customer satisfaction objective, high-quality workmanship and continuous improvement are a key focus for Intergroup.
Our ISO 9001:2015 accreditation, audited externally by Telarc, is a testament to the comprehensiveness and robustness of our quality management systems and processes.
Our ISO 14001:2015 accreditation for environmental management is independently audited by Telarc.
Over and above stringent environmental controls for compliance, we are also highly focused on improving our sustainability across the group.
Recent initiatives include:
- Investigations into re-using grease trap waste as a commodity
- Introduction of innovative environmentally-friendly plant into New Zealand, such as Juggler trucks
- Use of a biodiesel blend in all of our vehicles to reduce our carbon footprint
- Building a fleet of modern, fuel-efficient, emission-controlled vehicles
HEALTH & SAFETY
The health and safety of our staff are extremely important to us, and we are very proud of achieving Tertiary Accreditation – ACC Workplace Safety Management Practices, awarded in October 2011. In addition, we hold the AS/NZS 4801:2001 accreditation, externally audited by Telarc.
This accreditation is due to the hard work and dedication of our staff, including our full-time in-house Health, Safety and Environmental advisers and trainers, in meeting our health and safety objectives, and aligns with our strategy to continually improve standards across the group.
For more information, see Health and Safety, Quality & Environmental.
TOTAL PROJECT/CONTRACT MANAGEMENT
With more than 35 years’ industry experience, we are able to offer our customers a full project/contract management service, including:
- Condition Assessment
- Consulting and Advice
- Works Management
- Maintenance Management
- Financial Control
- Quality Assurance to International Standards
Contact us for more information.