ONSHORE LIQUID WASTE MANAGEMENT
REMOVING THE WASTE FROM WASTE REMOVAL
Intergroup is highly experienced in the servicing of both domestic and industrial waste systems. Our clients for this service include food processing and manufacturing businesses, restaurants and fast food chains, local government authorities, and industrial waste generators.
Don’t waste another minute – call us now for fast and effective service.
- Septic tanks (standard/high-tech).
- Soakage pits.
- Wash bays.
- Grease traps.
- Pump stations.
- Other waste streams.
- One-off, cyclic or scheduled servicing to meet your requirements.
- 24/7 emergency response.
- Dangerous goods certification, breathing apparatus and confined space entry available.
- Competitive disposal rates using a consented facility.
- Dewatering and treatment of septage and all non-hazardous industrial liquid waste.
- Own-delivery disposals by prior arrangement.
CCTV Pipeline Inspection, Cleaning and Repair
- Removal of build-up (fats, oils, solids, silt and detritus) from sewer/wastewater pipelines.
- Large fleet of vacuum loading trucks from 3,000L to 24,000L capacity with varying power ratings – selected to suit your access and volume needs.
- Powerful vacuums for lifting in excess of 30m vertically and 200m horizontally (27″ Hg).
- See Vacuum Loading for more information.
- On-board waste separation and dewatering for environmental friendliness and efficiency.
- Liquids can be returned to tanks to act as a seed for the bacterial process.
BENEFITS TO YOU
Cost-Effectiveness, Speed and Efficiency
- A one-stop shop for all your liquid waste management needs, including CCTV.
- Wide selection of plant allows a tailored service to suit your needs, budget and programme.
- Waste transfer/offloading capability allows continued operations.
- Powerful vacuums for maximum productivity.
- Efficient on-board dewatering in Juggler trucks.
- Waste liquid recycling results in reduced disposal quantities for cost effectiveness.
Risk Reduction and Reputation
- Safe waste containment for environmental and public protection.
- Recycling and re-using waste to reduce environmental impact.
- Smart plant choices and operator experience help reduce disruption in built-up areas.
- Consented facilities supply waste disposal certificates for proof of compliance.
- Experienced staff trained in safe handling and confined space entry.
Auckland Council Onsite Wastewater Management Systems Pump-Out and Inspection
Intergroup cleaned approximately 1,500 septic tanks in West Auckland each year for 14 years, regular contract renewal being a positive indicator of client satisfaction with our service.
Fast Food Chain Grease Trap Servicing
These ongoing contracts involve the servicing of 62 fast food stores in the Auckland and Upper North Island area. Servicing cycles are flexible to best suit each store’s size, capacity, and patronage.
Eastern Christchurch Septic Tank Servicing
Since the earthquakes destroyed the wastewater network, we have provided daily servicing of the temporary septic tanks in the east of Christchurch to help keep the city sanitary.