ONSHORE VACUUM LOADING
A LOAD OFF YOUR MIND
Interclean provides vacuum loading for numerous clients in different sectors (including marine, industrial, local government, construction, dairy, civil contracting, and even fast foods) across New Zealand and internationally.
With a focus on customer satisfaction, the only aspect of our service that ‘sucks’ is our vacuums.
- Tank cleaning:
- Heavy oil tanks.
- Crude and sludge tanks (onshore and offshore).
- Ballast tanks.
- Fuel tanks.
- Septic tanks.
- Greywater tanks.
- Holding facility cleaning.
- Cesspit and soak hole cleaning.
- Grease trap cleaning.
- Drilling mud transportation.
- Removal of industrial waste.
- Removal of waste following:
- Road, runway and race track maintenance.
- Pipeline flushing.
- Hydro excavation.
- Concrete bowl cleaning.
- Civil works.
- Cyclic or scheduled maintenance.
- 24/7 emergency response.
- Removal of dry and wet waste.
- Wet or dry filtration.
- Lifting in excess of 30m vertically and 200m horizontally (27″ Hg).
- 3,000L to 24,000L capacity (truck and trailer) – selected to best suit different applications, access conditions and environments.
- Dangerous goods certification, breathing apparatus and confined space entry.
- On-board waste separation and dewatering available.
- Powerful cleaning.
CCTV Pipeline Inspection, Cleaning and Repair
- See CCTV Pipeline Inspection, Cleaning and Repair more information.
- Transport, delivery, dewatering, treatment and consented disposal of various waste types.
- Removal, storage and reinstatement of fuel and other materials for re-use.
BENEFITS TO YOU
Cost-Effectiveness, Speed and Efficiency
- A one-stop shop – combined with your other infrastructure/industrial services requirements.
- Wide selection of plant allows a tailored service to suit your needs, budget and programme.
- Waste transfer/offloading capability enables continued operations for efficiency.
- Powerful vacuums for maximum productivity.
- On-board dewatering available to reduce disposal costs.
Risk Reduction and Reputation
- Excavated materials are immediately contained and removed from the worksite for safety and environmental protection.
- Experienced staff trained in safe handling and confined space entry.
- 40 operators and a wide range of plant – rapid response to emergency call outs.
- Smart plant choices and operator experience reduce disruption in built-up areas.
- On-board waste separation and dewatering for environmental friendliness.
- Consented facilities supply waste disposal certificates for proof of compliance.
- Dust/small particle control for a safer and cleaner environment – and an enhanced public image.
“A gas outage crisis in late 2011 left us with approximately 200T of mixed raw materials in hoppers, which if left for too long would go hard and turn into concrete.
Luckily for us, Intergroup were called out to site immediately. They worked day and night and completely emptied our hoppers.
The quick response we got from the team was exceptional and they really saved us a lot of time and money, enabling us to get back up and running as quickly as possible.”
Batch and Furnace Manager,
O I Glass