SPECIALIST ONSHORE OIL GAS SERVICES
INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTIONARIES – LATEST TECHNOLOGY, INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS
Over our 35+ years, we have provided specialist industrial services nationally and internationally to fertiliser plants, dairy and meat factories, sugar factories, petrochemical sites, glass, pulp, paper, steel and timber manufacturers, bitumen plants, utility service providers, oil and gas processors onshore and offshore in New Zealand and overseas.
Experienced in completing shut maintenance within tight deadlines, we understand your need for business continuity. At Intergroup, your productivity is our business.
Cleaning and Maintenance
- One-off, cyclic or scheduled servicing to meet your requirements.
- 24/7 emergency response.
- Pipes (servicing, descaling, pressure testing).
- Heat exchanger, condenser and evaporator tubes.
- Tube bundles.
- Machinery and plant.
- Crude oil tanks (onshore and offshore).
- Cooling towers.
- Boilers and more.
- One of the broadest ranges of machines in NZ for a customised service.
- Low, high, and ultra-high pressure water jetting up to 55,000 psi (highest available pressure).
- Steam cleaning and chemical application units.
- A range of pumps up to 1,000hp (Hammelman); discharge rates of 4L to 300L per minute.
- Removal of dry and wet waste.
- Large fleet from 3,000L to 24,000L capacity.
- Dry and wet filtration for dust/particle control.
- Powerful vacuums for lifting in excess of 30m vertically and 200m horizontally (27″ Hg).
- Dangerous goods certification, breathing apparatus and confined space entry available.
CCTV Pipeline Inspection, Cleaning and Repair
- See CCTV (Pipe And Drain Inspection) for more information.
Abrasive Blasting and Industrial Coatings
- See Abrasive Blasting and Industrial Coatings for more information.
BENEFITS TO YOU
Cost-Effectiveness, Speed and Efficiency
- A one-stop shop for all your specialist industrial services needs.
- Wide selection of plant allows rapid responsiveness.
- A tailored service to suit your needs, budget and programme – with varying discharge pressures, rates and methods.
- Single, double or multi-jet gun operation (up to six tools from one pump for efficiency).
- Efficient shut down operations during to maximise productivity.
- Range of cleaning heads and lances (robotic or manual, fixed or rotary), and flatbed units for optimal cleaning in each situation.
- Stringent quality assurance to prevent costly and time-consuming rework/compliance issues.
Risk Reduction and Reputation
- Containment of waste for safety and environmental protection.
- More environmentally friendly than traditional methods e.g. caustic/hazardous chemicals.
- Safety is a key focus, with full training and equipment for water blasting and confined space access (Kevlar suits, forced air supply masks etc.).
- Non man entry tank cleaning also available for maximum safety, using our:
- Hydrocat 55,000 psi robotic tool for tank coating removal.
- State-of-the-art lancing machine (Peinemann 3TLE triple-lance 55,000 psi).
- Timely works completion during shutdowns to minimise downtime.
We are preferred supplier with 20-years of experience at Fonterra’s sites across NZ from Kauri (Northland) to Clandeboye (Canterbury). Fonterra knows we can be depended on to meet the strict hygiene requirements of the food processing industry. We have recently introduced CCTV pipeline inspection at Te Rapa to provide peace of mind regarding optimal cleanliness.